On February 11th 2015 Partnership Council, composed of the mayors, the governor and the president representing local governments involved in the project, has selected projects whose implementation will contribute to strengthen the development and socio-economic cohesion of the Leszno Agglomeration . The technical documentation will be created for selected investments within the framework of grants received.
Selected investments result from developed for of the Agglomeration the strategic documents and answer the problems of our region. Selected investments result from developed for of the Agglomeration the strategic documents and answer the problems of our region. Selecting them representatives of the governments of Leszno ,Krzemieniewo, Lipno, Osieczna, Rydzyna, Święciechowa, Wijewo, Włoszakowice, Przemęt and the Districtof Leszno also have in mind how best to prepare local governments to apply for external funding for their implementation, eg. in the new EU perspective. It should also be noted that all actions taken were approved by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development as to their compliance with the terms of the 85% co-financing.
Planned funding for the preparation of investment to realize this is almost 1 900 000 zł. Successively, the end of March 2016, rise construction projects or other necessary technical documentation for the following projects:
1. Construction of a cycle paths as an alternative means of communication in relation to car transport in Functional Area Partnership for the development and socio- economic cohesion of Leszno Agglomeration.
2. Revitalization of the Market Square in Leszno, including modernization of the Town Hall.
3. Reconstruction of the Strzelecka street in Leszno.
4. Reconstruction of the Jana Kiepury street and Jana Dekana street in Leszno.
5. Reconstruction of the Święciechowska street in Leszno on the section from traffic circle ‘Zatorze’ to the border town.
6. Reconstruction of county roads 4801P on the stretch of national road No. 5 - Dąbcze 4800P Dąbcze - New Countryside - Kąkolewo, Kąkolewo 4790P - 4791P Łoniewo - Osieczna.
7. Reconstruction of county roads 4769P, 4770P, 4771P from Lipno through Mórkowo, Wilkowice to the node Święciechowa.
8. The construction of a road link of the expressway S5 (node Swieciechowa) through the Wilkowicka street with the national road No. 5 (Traffic circle Gronowo) in Leszno.
9. Reconstruction of national road No. 12 in the range of Leszno, the route WZ
“Functional Area Partnership for the development and socio- economic cohesion of Leszno Agglomeration " is a project by the city of Leszno in partnership with the following municipalities: Krzemieniewo, Lipno, Osieczna, Rydzyna, Święciechowa, Wijewo, Włoszakowice, Leszno district and Przemęt Community from Wolsztyn district, and economic and social partners: Higher County Vacational School in Leszno, Leszno Business Center Ltd., Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Tourist Organisation Leszno Region.
On the action taken by the partnership achieved 85% funding from the European Economic Area, from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and the national budget.
Linki do funduszy EOG - kliknij baner poniżej